html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, July 9, 2010

The bling on this card is gorgeous, and I sure wish you could see it person. Hey, you can. If you live in or near Burlington, NC, plan to attend my Christmas in July class either July 22, or 27. Check out my Stampin' Up! website at http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/ for more details.

Recipe: Stamp Set: Snow Swirled; Paper: Old Olive, Read Red, & Chocolate Chip smooth cardstock, Real Red and Chocolate Chip Textured cardstock, Merry Moments DSP (retired, just couldn't help myself); Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark; Accessories: Sizzix Lots of Tags die, Wide Oval Punch, Winter Wonderland Embossing powder, holiday buttons.

I stamped the snowflakes with Versamark on textured cardstock, embossed using Winter Wonderland powder, cut out and mounted on the card with dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment