html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Butterfly Prints

Isn't this card so beautiful? I just love the color combination. I wish I could take complete credit for it, I cased it from LeAnne Pugliese at http://www.weeinklings.blogspot.com/ and tweeked it to "make it my own".
Recipe:
Stamps: Butterfly Prints, Curly Cute, Flight of the Butterfly; Paper: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Marina Mist; Ink: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Marina Mist; Accessories: Scallop Border and Butterfly Punch, Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon, Sizzix Perfect Polka Dot Embossing folder, Half back pearls (from local craft store), Dimensionals, glue dots.

Thank you for looking and have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment