html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I must give credit for this beautiful card to Jackie White, a fantastic demonstrator in New Jersey. She showed me this technique during our SU regional in Baltimore, MD last weekend.

Want to learn this technique too? If you live in or near Burlington, NC, give me a shout and plan to stop by. My phone number is 336-538-4996, and email: angelsofjoy@gmail.com

Stamp sets: Lovely as a Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Always Artichoke, Whisper White; Ink: Always Artichoke, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Modern Label, and Word Window Punch, Post-it notes, sponges, dimensionals.

Thank you for looking and have a fantastic day.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment