html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Jolly Old St. Nick

Jolly Old St. Nick is keeping his eye on you.

To make the window panes, I punched four 1 1/4" squares from scrap cardstock and using Dotto placed them on my Soft Suede CS and traced each square. Then I removed the pattern of four scraps and punched out the squares on my card front. It took several tries, and I'm pleased with the results. Hope you give it a try, it was fun to see Jolly Old St. Nick staring right back at me.

Recipe: Stamps: Jolly Old Saint Nick, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Real Red, Soft Suede, Whisper White; Ink: Basic Black, Real Red ink pads, and Real Red marker; Accessories: Modern Label, Word Window, Scallop, and 1 1/4" square punches, Candy Cane Christmas designer series paper, 1/2" red/white striped grosgrain ribbon.

The Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set is in the Holiday Mini Catalog and is not available after January 3, 2011. If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please contact me or visit my website at: http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/

Thank you for looking,
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment