html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Snowflake Snowman

Christmas is a really fun time especially when it comes to making cards and projects. I made this fun card at my friends stamp class recently.
Recipe: Stamps: Tags Til Christmas; Paper: Baja Breeze, Real Red, Whisper White; Ink: Baja Breeze Classic and Real Red Marker; Accessories: Big Shot Snowflake Die #2, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, Silver Tinsel.
The Tags Til Christmas Stamp set and the Silver Tinsel, both from the Holiday Mini Catalog and are available only until January 3, 2011. To order any of the supplies seen here, please contact me or visit my Stampin' Up! Website at:
http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/
Thank you for looking,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment