html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Big Bold Happy Birthday Flower Pot


This cute little Happy Birthday Flower Pot is actually the big bold cupcakes sizzlits die set turned upside down. Now, how cute is this.
Recipe: Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White; Ink: Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Daffodil Delight 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Modern Label and Word Window punches, Big Shot, Polka-Dot embossing folder, Big Bold Cupcakes sizzlits 4-pack dies set.
I seem to use the Modern Label and Word Window punches a lot. I guess it's because they go together so well, just like apple pie and icecream.

To order any of the supplies you see here, please let me know.
Thank you for looking and have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment