html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, January 10, 2011

Congratulations Owl!!!

A congratulations card for Michelle's husband, Brian, on his new job, which I understand he enjoys very much. I thought it turned out really cute. I'm just lovin' this little owl punch.
Recipe: Stamps: Seeing Stars, Owl Together Now (retired); Paper: Going Gray, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Basic Black; Ink: Basic Gray, Real Red; Accessories: Owl Punch, Large Oval and Oval Punches, Ex-Large Star and Large Star punches, Basic Gray DSP, Crushed Curry 5/8" polka dot ribbon, paper piercer tool & mat pack, brads, dimensionals.
To purchase any of the supplies you see here, please call me, send me an email, or visit my Stampin' Up! website at http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/

Thank you for looking and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment