html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to you from Owl of us

These little owls are great for any occasion. I cased this cute card from Darlene at http://www.darlenedesign.com/
I had lots of fun making my owl card and Darlene's video demonstrates exactly how to make it. I hope you try it too.
Recipe: Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes, Party Hearty, Woodgrain background; Paper: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White; Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Daffodil Delight, Rose Red and Wild Wasabi markers; Accessories: Owl Punch, Off white embroidery thread. I drew the musical notes by hand.
Thank you for looking and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment