html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BIRTHDAY BAKERY

Everyone made this cute little card recently at my Cardnopoly class. This is a fun set to work with, and the best news, this set is FREE with a $150.00 order.
Recipe: Stamps: Birthday Bakery; Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Whisper White; Ink: Basic Black and Night of Navy; Accessories: Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder; watercolor pencils, blender pen, dimensionals.

Embossing folders are reasonably priced at just $7.95 each, and they dress up a card inexpensively. In a hurry, reach for an embossing folder.
To purchase any of the supplies you see here, please visit my website at:
http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/ , email me or give me a call.

Thank you for stopping by today,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment