html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

OWL SURE DO LOVE YOU


These little owls are just so cute, I can't resist not using them to make my cards. Do you like how they are staring at each other?
Recipe: Stamps: Valentine Defined; Paper: Poppy Parade, basic black, basic gray, whisper white, Love Impressions DSP; Ink: Poppy Parade, basic black; Accessories: 2-step owl punch, Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die, Pinking Hearts border punch, Heart-to-Heart extra-large punch, dimensionals.
If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please let me know. Visit my Stampin' Up! website for more fun projects and ideas. www.lindafisher.stampinup.net

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment