html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, February 17, 2011

PUNCH BUNCH HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Another try at using my FREE Icecream Parlor dsp, FREE Ice Cream Parlor ribbon & button pack, and FREE Punch Bunch stamp set. It just can't get any better than this. Three FREE's. Yes, you too can make this beautiful card for almost FREE. Add Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point card stock, and everything else is FREE. Place a $50.00 order and pick either the dsp, ribbon & button packet or the Punch Bunch stamp set. All from the sale-a-bration mini. Want to place an order. Call me or visit my Stampin' Up! website at: http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/
Recipe: Stamps: Punch Bunch; Paper: Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point cs, Ice Cream Parlor dsp; Ink: Pacific Point; Accessories: Ice Cream Parlor ribbon & button pack, 1 1/2" square scallop and 1 3/8" square scallop punches
Thank you for looking, and have a wonderful day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment