html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, February 17, 2011

TAKE A SPIN DURING SALE-A-BRATION

Here we go again. Ice Cream Parlor dsp, Take-a-Spin stamp set, a couple of punches, some ribbon, and there you have it. A fun everything card. Another card we made at my class at Alamance Community College. It is so much fun working with my FREE Ice Cream Parlor dsp.
Recipe: Stamps: Take a Spin; Paper: Peach Parfait, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Ice Cream Parlor dsp; Ink: Night of Navy; Accessories: Night of Navy satin ribbon, game spinner hands, Big Shot, Sizzix scallop circle die, and 2 1/2 round punch, Scalloped Edge Punch, dimensionals.

If you have any questions or would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please let me know, or check my website at: http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment