html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A SLICE OF LIFE

A Slice of Life (hostess Level 1 set from the Occasions Mini) is such a versatile set. I got kinda crazy when I used it this week. I couldn't stop myself, and we are making this card at my Sale-a-Bration March class on March 9th and 12, 2011. So much fun.
Stamps: A Slice of Life, Short & Sweet; Paper: Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Whisper White; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black classic ink, SU Markers; Accessories: Big Shot, Sizzix Scallop Square #2 die, Polka Dot embossing folder, Scallop Oval punch, Oval Punch, 1/4" Chocolate Chip gg ribbon, 3/8" Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon, dimensionals
To see more ideas and designs, please visit my Stampin' Up! website at: http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/
Thank you for looking and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment