html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, March 19, 2011

SOMETHING SWEET

I used SU's Something Sweet set to make a baby rattle from a gumball machine and what looks like a baseball bat. Also included in this set is a heart, fish, lips and eight other stamps, and is very versatile. I actually got this idea from another stamper, then tweeked it a little to "make it my own". Isn't it just the cutest?
Recipe: Stamp Set: Something Sweet; Paper: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink cardstock, So Saffron dsp; Ink: Soft Suede; Accessories: 2 3/8" scallop circle, 2 1/2" circle, 1 3/4" circle, and scallop edge punches, Mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.

If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please let me know via phone at: 336-538-4996, email at: angelsofjoy@gmail.com or visit my Stampin' Up! website at: http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/.

Thank you for looking and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment