html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, April 16, 2011

AWASH with FLOWERS DRESSES


I wish I could take credit for this card, and remember from whom I creatively copied the idea. I am so sorry, I cannot not.
Aren't these little girls just so cute. Looks like they are ready to go dancing, don't they?

I used Awash with Flowers, only turned the flower upside down. Next I used All in the Family to make the little girls. My Stamp-a-ma-jig sure came in handy for this project, and everything lined up perfectly. I used the Color Spritzer Tool with a Pretty in Pink marker to mist ink onto my card front to create a spattered look.

Recipe: Stamps: Awash with Flowers, All in the Family, Oval All; Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White; Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron; Accessories: Color Spritzer Tool, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Scalloped Oval, and Oval punches, dimensionals.

Please visit my Stampin' Up! website at: www.lindafisher.stampinup.net for other creative ideas and tutorials.

Thank you for looking and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment