html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Puns from the Past Buckle Purse

I had a really good time making this little buckle purse from LeeAnn Greff. You can find the pattern on her blog at: http://flowerbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/04/playful-polka-dots-buckle-box.html. It holds 3 or 4 little 3 x 3 note cards, and a perfect gift for just about anybody. Isn't it amazing all of the things that can be made with cardstock? I just love it. I used Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Bashful Blue and Whisper White cardstock, Washington Apple dsp (retired), Big Shot envelope die, word window punch, and the eyelet border punch.
Hope you check out LeeAnn's blog and give it a try.
Thanks for stopping by,
Linda
*****Thought for the Day*****
I rubber stamp, therefore I am broke. Upside: stamps have fewer calories but cost about the same as chocolate. Downside: If I don’t stop buying stamps, soon I will have to eat them!

No comments:

Post a Comment