html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saying Goodbye to Bugs & Kisses


Isn't this just the cutest set? I have planned this card and the little two-tags pouch for my upcoming card making class this June 21st and 25th, 2011. The two-tags pouch makes a great little welcome-back-to-school teacher gift too.
Recipe: Stamps: Bugs & Kisses, All Holidays; Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Whisper White; Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight; Accessories: Extra Large & Large Tag punches, 1 1/4" Pumpkin Pie gg Ribbon, 1/4" real red gg ribbon, Sizzix two-tag die, Fancy Favor box die (for grass), linen thread, designer buttons, dimensionals, and a desire to have fun.
Thank you for looking and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment