html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Build-a-Bear Gift Basket

My downline, Linda Wilkie, http://www.papercraftingwithlinda.blogspot.com/ shared how to make this cute gift basket. Isn't it just so darling. Linda is a 3-d and punch art junkie and I glean from her as much as I possibly can. I filled the basket with snail, markers, stamp pad, stamp set, and a gift certificate for, what else, more SU supplies.
Recipe: Stamps: None; Paper: So Saffron and Pretty in Pink 12x12 cardstock, Nursery Suite dsp (retired), Ink: None; Accessories: Big Shot, Fancy Favor Box die, Bigz Bear die, Beary Essentials and Beary Dressy dies, crop-a-dile, brads, sticky tape.
Thank you for looking and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment