html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Field Flowers in Island Indigo


This is a beautiful card, really it is. This picture does not do justice to the vibrant colors I've used. The UPS man delivered this newest stamp set from Stampin' Up! a few days ago and I was very excited to use it. Field Flowers is a two-step stamp set, and it is oh so easy and quick to make a card.
Recipe: Stamps: Enfrancis background, Field Flowers; Paper: Blushing Bride, Island Indigo, Whisper White; Ink: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Island Indigo, Pool Party; Accessories: 1 1/2" circle punch (not SU), 1 3/4" Scallop circle punch, pearl, dimensionals.
To see other projects and ideas, please visit my Stampin' Up! website at: http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment