html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Snow Much Fun meets Vellum

Another cute card we are making at my Christmas in July class this month. Isn't this set just so darling. It comes with a short, fat snowman and four other stamps too. A bargain in today's market.
Recipe: Stamps: Snow Much Fun, Serene Snowflakes; Paper: Marina Mist, Real Red, Whisper White, and Vellum cardstock; Ink: Basic Black, Real Red Classic & Craft White; Accessories: Big Shot,
Punch Window mover & shaper die, Modern Label Punch, Watercolor crayons, blender pen, glue dots, dimensionals. This is a very easy card to make. Please visit my Stampin' Up! website at: www.lindafisher.stampinup.net for more cards and projects or to register for one of my upcoming classes.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment