html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Matchbox Gift Box



This little matchbox gift box was in the December Success Magazine from Stampin' Up! I changed the colors and because it is so cute and makes a great little gift, we are making it in my Imagine the Possibilities classes August 2011. Recipe: Stamps: Create a Cupcake; Paper: Pumpkin Pie Textured CS, Whisper White CS, Daffodil Delight dsp; Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Create a Cupcake punch, Big Shot, matchbox bigz xl die, Chocolate Chip ribbon, dimensionals. Thank you for looking and if you would like to see other ideas, designs and a schedule of my classes, please visit my Stampin' Up! website at: http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment