html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Word Play 5-Petal Flowers Card

I really enjoyed making this card because I was able to use my Big Shot for lots of it's parts.
Recipe: Stamps: Word Play; Paper: Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White cardstock; Ink: Marina Mist; Accessories: 5 Petal flower punch, square lattice and framed tulips embossing folders, little leaves sizzlit die, brads, paper piercer tool, mat pack, and dimensionals.
I learned how to put this card together on Laurie Zoellmer's blog at:
http://stampingnut.blogspot.com/2011/01/5-petal-punch-word-play.html
Punch out nine Marina Mist flowers using the 5 Petal Flower Punch. Then run them through the Big Shot (113439) using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976). If you don't have a Big Shot, you could omit this step, they would be pretty not embossed too. For the leaves, use the Sizzlit Die, Little Leaves (114511) with Pear Pizzaz card stock,. To emboss the Whisper White card stock, use Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (121809). Hold the flowers together using a Rhinestone Brad. Glue the middle flower down and pop up the other flowers using dimensionals. I used the stamp set, Word Play for the words.(w 120308 c 120651).
Hope you give it a try, and please visit Laurie's blog, she has posted some fantastic cards and projects.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment