html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Christmas Lodge meets Lovely as a Tree


I made many of these as my swaps for the SU Regional Convention I attended in September 2011. These were oh so quick and easy and one of the cards we will make at my Fall-o-Ween class in September 2011. Recipe: Stamps: Christmas Lodge, Lovely as a Tree (a favorite stand-by); Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue; Ink: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Real Red; Accessories: Two-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, and that's it. Real easy, fun and it is a beautiful card. If you would like to join me for my Fall-o-Ween class September 20, 24 or October 1, 2011, you can sign up by visiting my SU website at: http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/ or please let me know by phone at 336-538-4996 or email at angelsofjoy@gmail.com. Thanks for stopping by, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment