html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, September 19, 2011

Pick your Poison

I won this stamp set at a Stampin' Up! Regional Convention I attended last month in Charlotte, NC. At first I wasn't crazy about a set with a skelton, a brain, a rat and other creepy Halloween creatures, and then I got it out to use. Oh my goodness, the skelton is so handsome, and he has character too, don't you think? I hope you like him as much as I do.
Recipe: Stamps: Piece of Poison, It's a Wrap Holidays; Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White CS, Frightful Sight DSP; Ink: Basic Black; Accessories: Bat Punch (retired)
If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this cute card, please visit my Stampin' Up! Website at:
www.lindafisher.stampinup.net
Thank you for stopping by today,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment