html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Always Thankful Faux Woodgrain


I saw this fantastic card on Michelle Zindorf's blog and wanted to try my hand at making a card using reinkers and a credit card.  Doesn't it look like a real fence behind the flowers? 
You can see Michelle's original card here:  http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/.  She is a super talented lady and definitely worth the visit to her site.
Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Always Thankful;  Paper:  Whisper White, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard;  Ink:  Basic Black, Old Olive and a River Rock re-inker;  Accessories:  Stampin' Up! sponges, ruler, antique brads, markers (River rock, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard and Old Olive), Word Window punch, post it notes;  Technique:  Faux Woodgrain
Thank you for looking, and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment