html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hostess Club Stair Step Card

We made this Christmas Stair Step card in our Hostess Club meeting this month. 
To make this card I used: 
Stamp Sets:  Punch Pals, Snow Much Fun, and Jolliest Time of the Year, Merry & Type; 
Paper:  Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Real Red CS, Candy Cane dsp (retired);
Ink:  Basic Black, Versa Mark; 
Accessories:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, Stocking Accents die, Decorative Label, Blossom Bouquet, and Stocking Tag punches, Green embossing powder, heat tool, dimensionals, lots of time and patience.
To make a stair step card like this one, use a 5 1/2 x 12" piece of cardstock, score at 1 1/4, 2, 4, 6, & 9.  Decorate as desired.
If you live in or near Graham, NC and want to join our Hostess Club, please contact me via email at:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com.
Thank you for stopping by today,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment