html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Sounding Joy


I think this color combo is fantastic.  I wish I could take credit for this beautiful card, not so much though.  I CASED this card from Renee Van Stralen at http://www.reneevs.blogspot.com/.  This is one of the cards I am offering in my November 2011 Reasons for the Season class. 
Recipe:  Stamp Set:  The Sounding Joy;  Paper:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla cardstock;  Ink:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler;  Accessories:  Scallop Trim Border punch, Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin ribbon (from the Holiday Mini), Big Shot, Snowflake Embossing Folder.
Would love for you to join my class, and if you live in or near Graham, NC, please let me know you would like to attend.
To see other cards and projects, please visit my Stampin' Up! website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment