html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, December 30, 2011

Clearance Rack Super Deal


I made all eight of these cards in about 10 minutes.  Yes, I surely did.  And, what a deal this is. 
The set of eight cards in the Something Special Simply Sent Kit is on Stampin' Up's clearance rack for just $2.39.  Is this not a great deal or what?  The kit comes with eight preprinted cards, eight white envelopes, eight pieces of Chocolate Chip 5/8" satin ribbon, cut to 16" lengths, and 16 adhesive backed rhinestones.  I stamped Thank You in Chocolate Chip ink, and there you have it.  Custom made, hand crafted cards, ready to mail in about 10 minutes.  To see all the items on the clearance rack, click  here.  I would love to hear from you and please contact me if you have any questions. 

Thank you for stopping by,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment