html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Herringbone Technique

I saw this Herringbone technique on Split Coast Stampers, and had to try my hand at it.  It was way easier than I thought it would be, except I was so excited to post it to my blog, I didn't remember to add a sentiment.
Stamps:  Autumn Days
Paper:     Very Vanilla, Real Red and Chocolate Chip cardstock, Holly Berry Bouquet dsp and Red Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Chocolate Chip and Old Olive markers
Accessories:  Real Red 1/4" gg ribbon, 2" circle punch (not SU), 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by and please visit my Stampin' Up! website:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net  for more projects and ideas.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment