html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, December 23, 2011

Sale-a-Bration Sneak Peak


I'm lovin' this FREE stuff.  Yes, this designer series paper is free starting January 25, 2012 when you place any order of $50.00 or more. 
Here is what I used to make this beautiful, all occasion, anything you want it to be card:
Stamps:  Thoughts and Prayers; 
Paper:  Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Peach Parfait cardstock, and Everyday Enchantment designer series paper;
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  Big Shot, Perfect Pennents die, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Simply Scored (for scoring the Lace Ribbon Border Punch cutout), Linen Thread, Trio Flower Punch (retired and available on SU's Clearance Rack  for only $9.59, until January 5, 2012 or while supplies last), Antique brad.

I learned how to make the rosette on www.stampinpretty.com, and Mary Fish has a video tutorial, so easy. 
If you would like to purchase any supplies to make this wonderful card, please contact me via email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com, call me:  336-538-4996, or visit my Stampin' Up! website:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,

Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment