html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fresh Vintage

I thought this card was so appropriate for my Hearts & Flowers class, and I promise, it's much prettier in person.  The Fresh Vintage Stamp Set, Designer Series Paper, Designer Frames Textured Embossing Folder (the Peach Parfait oval center), Organdy Ribbon and Brad are all FREE during Sale-a-Bration (SAB), January 24 to March 31, 2012.  With every order of $50.00 SU gives you any one item FREE from the SAB mini. In addition, during SAB period, January 24 to March 31, 2012, all orders placed directly through me are tax free.  That's a savings of atleast 7%.  I'm so excited about SAB, because I love FREE. 
Recipe: 
Stamps:  Fresh Vintage, Happiest Birthday Wishes,
Paper:  Peach Parfait, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, and Very Vanilla CS, Everyday Enchantment dsp,
Ink:  Peach Parfait, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Big Shot, Sizzix Oval Die, Designer Frames Textured Embossing Folder, Edgelits Adorning Accents, Wide Oval Punch, Pear Pizzazz Pleated Satin Ribbon, Peach Parfait Everyday Enchantment Organdy ribbon, and Everyday Enchantment brad, Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by today,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment