html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, January 6, 2012

P.S. I Love You

Another lovely card for my January, New Year, Fresh Ideas class.  I had fun making this card,  and am looking forward to sharing it with my friends.
Recipe: 
Stamps:  P.S. I Love You, new in the 2012 Occasions Mini; 
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Basic Gray cardstock; 
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler classic ink pad, Versa Mark;
Accessories:  Big Shot, our new Fashionable Hearts Embosslits die, Cherry Cobbler embossing powder, heat tool, Adorning Accents textured impressions embossing folder, brayer, 3/8" Riding Hood Red pleated satin ribbon, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" circle, and 1" circle punches, and I think that's all.
I dry embossed my 1 1/2" x 5 1/4" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock in the Adorning Accents textured impressions embossing folder, then ran the brayer over it using Cherry Cobbler ink.  Don't you like the affect?  As usual, it looks better in the natural. 
If you have any questions, would like to come to any of my classes, please let me know.  Want to place an order, just click here.

Thank you for stopping by today,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment