html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Easter Dove

 My friend and fellow stamper, Rita Shoe, gave me this card.    It is so wonderful, I can't pass up the opportunity to share, so I'm offering it at my April Showers class on March 31, April 3 and 5, 2012. 
Recipe:  Stamp:  Easter Dove;  Paper:  Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Old Olive cardstock, and Beyond the Garden dsp;  Ink:    Basic Black classic ink, and Marina Mist marker;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Simple Flower sizzlit (retired, and available on Stampin' Up's clearance rack), Little Leaves sizzlit, 2 3/8" round punch, basic pearls. 
If you live in or near Graham, NC and would like to attend one of my classes, give me a call at 336-538-4996, or email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com.  Would love to have you.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment