html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I MADE THIS BAG FOR FREE...


I made this darling, versatile bag out of SU's Flirtatious Designer Fabric that I got FREE.  I am going to use my new bag to keep some of my very special cards and supplies, or I might use it to keep some of my little sewing notions.  It's so pretty I just enjoy looking at it.
When you place an order of at least $50.00 during Sale-a-Bration the fabric is just one of many items you can get for FREE. 
The pattern came from the January 2012 tutorial at www.craftprojectcentral.com.  They have some amazing designers, and many unique projects.  Making this bag reminded me how much I miss sewing, and it's so hard to do it all.
If you would like to place an order with me so you can get some free designer fabric, stamp set, cardstock or many other free products from our Sale-a-Bration mini, you may order directly from my website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.com or contact me.  Sale-a-Bration ends March 31, 2012, and won't be back again until January 2013.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment