html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Crazy for Cupcakes

Stampin' Up! is retiring this darling stamp set, Crazy for Cupcakes.  One of my many favorites that's going away May 31, 2012, and the best news, I already own it and can use this sweet set for years.  I am offering this card at my May Days class to be held May 1st, 3rd and 5th.  Please see my class listing for more details.
Recipe: 
Stamps:  Crazy for Cupcakes, Bring on the Cake;  Paper:  Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise cardstock;  Ink:  Basic Black classic ink, Markers:   Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Pirouette;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, dimensionals, time to have fun.
Feel free to email me with any questions or comments
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment