html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, April 6, 2012

Mommy & Me Class Projects





These are the projects Jenny Sutton and I have planned for my Mommy & Me class to be held on Saturday, April 28, 2012.  
The children are making a miniture tool box and matching card for Dad, and a little pouch with a note, some candy, and matching card for Mom.  Aren't they all just darling. 
Jenny teaches first grade and is so perfect for instructing the children.  This is the second time we have offered a Mommy & Me class, and I'm excited to offer it again. 
If you live in, or near Graham, NC and would like to participate with your child, grandchild, niece, nephew, or a little friend, please let me know via email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com or
phone:  336-538-4996. 
The class will be held:
Date & Time:  Saturday, April 28, 2012 from 9:30 to about 11:30 a.m.
Location:  My home, 555 Williamsdale Rd, Graham, NC, 27253
Cost for all four projects:  $5.00 per child and adults are free. 
Would love to have you, and it's sure to be a fun morning for everyone. 

Please let me know if you would like more information about these projects or the class.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment