html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

We must say goodbye to Inspired by Nature and Sincere Salutations

I really have enjoyed using this beautiful stamp set, Inspired by Nature.  Sadly it's leaving us May 31, 2012, never to return again.  I am offering this card at my May Days class, May 1, May 3, and May 5, 2012, you will have the opportunity to make this card.  I couldn't decide which ribbon looked the best so I made two cards and used Old Olive 5/8" satin ribbon on the card on the left, and Chocolate Chip 5/8" satin ribbon on the card on the right.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Inspired by Nature, Sincere Salutations (both retiring);  Paper:  Whisper White, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip cardstock;  Ink:  So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Bashful Blue;  Accessories:  Decorative Label Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Sponges, time for fun
Technique:  Sponging and Masking

If you have any questions or comments, please give me a shout. 
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment