html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Almost Stipple Blossom

Stampin' Up! has a beautiful new stamp set on page 78 in the 2012-13 catalog called "Stipple Blossoms".  It's a two-step stamp set, so quick and easy, you just won't believe how fast you can put a card together with this technique.  I wanted to use it for my card class on May 29, June 7, and June 9, and couldn't buy it yet, so I substituted with an oldie, but a goodie, Wild Rose. 
If you would like to come to one of my classes, and live in or near Graham, NC, please let me know you would like to attend.  It's a lot of fun.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Wild Rose, Bring on the Cake (my favorite birthday word stamp set);  Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Whisper White cardstock;  Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Primrose Petals, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, and Basic Black classic ink;  Accessories:  Basic Black 1/4" gg ribbon, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Regal Brads, Paper Piercer and mat pack, dimensionals.
Hope you have enjoyed this post.
Have a great day and thank you for stopping by,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment