html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ornament Punched Flower using the Linking Technique



Laura Richey demonstrated this technique at the Hamilton Regional in 2010.  The flower in the top card is closed and when you pull on the butterfly, the perfect placement of the dimensionals "links" each ornament punched flower together (bottom card).  I am so sorry I do not have any written  instructions, and if I figure out how to make a video, I will post it on my blog. 

Recipe:  Stamps:  Bring on the Cake;  Paper:  Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Confetti White cardstock, 2010-12 Incolors dsp;  Ink:  Concord Crush;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Holiday Windows Magnetic Movers & Shapers, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Ornament Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, lots of dimensionals.

Hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you for stopping by.
Have a great day,
Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment