html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Plant Hope for Christmas

Plant Hope is a versatile stamp set, in that you can use it so many ways.  My very talented friend, Rita Shoe, made this beautiful Christmas card with Plant Hope, and I couldn't help but share it. 
Plant Hope goes away May 31, 2012, and if you would like to purchase it, please let me know via email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com or phone:  336-538-4996, or you may order it directly from my website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Plant Hope, Teeny Tiny Wishes;  Paper:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Old Olive;  Ink:  Soft Suede, Versa Mark;  Accessories:  Heat tool, white embossing powder, 1/2" Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon
Hope you enjoyed this post, have a great day and thanks for stopping by,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment