html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Post-it Note Purse

Aren't these post-it note purses just so cute?   I wish I could take credit for them, I CASED the idea from Brenda Quintana.  She has all the measurements and directions on her blog at:  www.qbeequest.blogspot.com.   
I am offering these in my New Stamps, Paper and Ink class coming up May 29, and June 7 & 9, 2012.  If you live in or near Graham, NC, please let me know you would like to attend.  It's so much fun.  You may contact me via email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com or via my Stampin' Up! website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net
Recipe:  Stamps:  Lovely Letters Alphabet;  Paper:  Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Beyond the Garden DSP (retiring 5/31/12);  Ink:  Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight;  Accessories:  Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, and Wild Wasabi ribbon, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" circle punches.
Hope you enjoyed this post,
Have a great day and thank you for stopping by,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment