html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 14, 2012

Summer Smooches Purse


There are lots and lots of ways to use SU's fabrics, and this purse is just one example.  I used Summer Smooches fabric because it is so cheerful and perfect for the spring and summer.  The pattern for the bag is from Nellie's Needle and it's called The Maggie Bag designed by Karen Bennett.  The pattern has three size options, and this is the medium bag.  SU's quality cotton fabrics worked really well for this purse, and the pattern was not hard to follow.
I'm excited to start on another bag, and on June 1st, 2012 when I can order from the new catalog, I will be purchasing some of the newest fabrics for my second purse. 
Hope you have enjoyed this post.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment