html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 14, 2012

Well Worn Happy Birthday

This is one of a couple of masculine birthday cards I am offering for my upcoming classes.  (The list of classes can be found in the upper right hand corner of this blog). This card is very plain and simple, but isn't that what a masculine card is, plain and simple?  The designer series paper, Well Worn, is retiring May 31, 2012 as well as the stamp set I used, Happiest Birthday Wishes.   There is still plenty of time to purchase the retiring items I have used.  You can place an order with me by email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com, phone:  336-538-4996, or directly from my SU website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.
Recipe:  Stamp:  Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess set);  Paper:  River Rock, Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla cardstock, Well Worn designer series paper;  Ink:  Cajun Craze;  Accessories:  Crumb Cake 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Antique Brads, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer tool, dimensionals.
Hope you have enjoyed this post. 
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment