html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Fourth of July Masculine Birthday Card

This card will be offered in my July classes, and I think it makes a great masculine birthday card as well as Happy 4th of July. It was made by brayering the raised stripes on the inside of the stripped embossing folder with Real Red ink, then insert Whisper White cardstock and emboss using the Big Shot. The ink transfers to the Whisper White cardstock, and you have perfect Red and White stripes. So easy. The embossing folder cleans up with a baby wipe. The words came from a SU set from 2002, Star Spangled Day. The star was punched with SU's Silver Glitter paper, and mounted on a piece of Night of Navy cardstock.If you would like to attend one of my classes to make this lovely card, and live in or near Graham, NC, please let me know via email or phone. It's a lot of fun and I would love to have you.Hope you have enjoyed this post. Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment