html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nurse Owl


I found this darling, and as SU demonstrator, Tami White would say, stinkin' cute card on Pinterest and just has to CASE it for my July classes.  Whoo, get it, whoo wouldn't want to get this get well card.  If you live in or near Graham, NC, and would like to attend any of my July classes, please let me know,  I would love to have you.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Word Play;  Paper:  Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze and Whisper White cardstock, Riding Hood Red designer series paper;  Ink:  Basic Black and Riding Hood Red markers; Accessories:  Owl Builder Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Scallop Trim Border Punch. 
This card was so much fun to make, it makes me wonder why I don't use my Owl Builder Punch more often.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment