html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, June 1, 2012

Yo Yo Flower Card

I made a fabric yo yo using Stampin' Up's! fantastic fabric and used Linen thread to sew the button and YoYo directly to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock.  I used the leaf from the retired set, Sweetheart,  for the stem, and I used two large square scallops from the Scallop Squares Duo Bigz die to make the long scalloped background behind the Whisper White.  I covered the place where the two scallops overlap with a piece of Daffodil Delight 5/8" ribbon.  I mounted this combo to a piece of Tempting Turquoise and mounted all to Daffodil Delight.  A bright and cheery card for a birthday, thinking of you, and even a get well. 
Yo Yo's are easy to make, and not to worry if you do not have any sewing skills, anyone can make one, it's quick and easy.  Learning is fun by following a YouTube video.  Type Fabric Yo Yo in the YouTube search engine, and there you go.  You'll have a yo yo in no time. 
I hope you have enjoyed this post.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment