html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, July 20, 2012

Christmas Blessings

This is one of the cards I am offering for my August 4, 7 and 9, 2012 classes.   If you live in or near Graham, NC, please let me know you would like to attend.  It's always fun to meet new people.
This card uses our new Christmas Blessings stamp set. You can find this set as well as many other holiday designs in Stampin' Up!'s new Holiday Mini. See it on line at: www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.
Recipe for this card: Stamps: Christmas Blessings; Paper: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla cardstock, Watercolor Paper, and Be of Good Cheer designer series paper; Ink: Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler classic and Stazon black; Accessories: Aqua painter, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, dimensionals (a staple of cardmaking, for sure).
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment