html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, July 23, 2012

Creative Elements and Triple Time Stamping

Now, don't you think this is a really beautiful card?   Of course, you say.  This card was made using a technique by Dawn Olchefske called Triple Time Stamping.  You can see her how to video here. 
I am offering this card at my August classes, and if you live in or near Graham, NC, please let  me know you would like to attend.  I'm always glad to welcome new folks.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Creative Elements, Thoughts and Prayers;  Paper:  Raspberry Ripple and Whisper White cardstock;  Ink:  Crumb Cake and Raspberry Ripple;  Accessories:  Adhesive
This card was so easy and fun, and I hope you visit Dawn's blog and make one yourself.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment