html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Owl Tissue Holders


Ok, now aren't these just the cutest little gifts, a little something for someone special, and it doesn't cost a fortune.  I found the pattern on one of my little rabbit trails, and it was from Jo Dumbleton.  You can find the pattern at:  www.stampin-n-stuff.blogspot.com.  I found the directions easy to follow and is well worth the $3.98 I paid for the pattern.
I used Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White cardstock for the Christmas Owl, and Bashful Blue, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Real Red and Whisper White cardstock for the Get Well Owl.  Of course, the Owl punch for both.  If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this project, please visit my SU website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.

Hope you have enjoyed this post.  Thank you for looking and have a great day. 
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment