html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Googly Ghouls


When I saw this card I knew I just had to stop everything and make it. The original design is from the very talented Wendy Weixler and be found here

Recipe:  Stamps:  Googly Ghouls;  Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, and Crumb Cake cardstock;  Ink:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots, Spider Web and Chevron embossing folders, 2-step owl punch, silver brads, mat pack and paper piercer, googly eyes, Pumpkin Pie marker, 1/8" black ribbon, sponge
I hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment